- MODULE OBJECTIVES
- Examine the value of providing exceptional customer service in today’s business environment
- To impart trainees with skills and experiences in customer care and quality service delivery.
- To familiarize participants with the first hand tools of communication in order to deal with challenges in the field of customer care.
- To equip our service delivery leaders with the tools and perspectives required to resolve service delivery challenges
- To challenge participants to be agents of change for Service Delivery in their own work environments
2. MODULE BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
Customer care and quality service is crucial for organizations across all industries and sectors, public and private. Providing exceptional customer service starts with understanding who your customers are and establishing a customer focus to meet their needs. Learn and practice the skills involved in establishing a genuine customer focus, determining customer expectations, communicating with customers, dealing with difficult customers, and evaluating customer service.
3. MODULE CONTENT:
Introduction; Customer Care and quality Service
Overview of Customer Satisfaction
The Power of Listening
The organization’s mission and strategy
How to present a professional appearance and attitude.
Root cause analysis
Determining Customer Expectations
Handling customer complaints and difficult customers
Successful Strategies for Customer Care and Service
4. TARGET AUDIENCE:
This module is designed for Employees in Public and Private Organizations. It is for people holding or moving into any customer service role (Some may hold forefront service positions, other supervisory or team leader roles).
It is also designed for professionals who need to improve customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships.
5. DELIVERY TIME AND VENUE
Visit www.rmi.rw for the detailed Training Calendar. The venue and time may be adjusted according to the trainees' request, terms and conditions apply.