- MODULE OBJECTIVES:
- Help meet the goals and objectives of the organization,
- Provide effective tools of organizational performance,
- Maximize the effectiveness of the people who work at the organization,
- Assist in creating a workplace environment which promotes the dignity and job satisfaction of the people.
2. MODULE BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
Organizational Performance Management is one of the most popular terms in today’s public sector management terminology. The idea of managing organizational performance is being widely accepted and adopted all over the world. It spread rapidly from the private sector to the public sector in the developed world and has recently found its way in many developing countries.
Performance management and measurement systems developed as a means of monitoring and maintaining organizational control, which is the process of ensuring that an organization pursues action plans that lead to the achievement of overall goals and objectives. These goals should in turn be direct manifestation of the mission and strategic orientation of an organization.
Performance is referred to as being about doing the work, as well as being about the results achieved. It can be defined as the outcomes of work because they provide the strongest linkage to the strategic goals of an organization, customer satisfaction and economic contributions. The term “Performance Management” refers to any integrated, systematic approach to improving organizational performance to achieve strategic aims and promote an organization’s mission and values.
3. MODULE CONTENT:
Insights on the strategic plan for organizations
Preparation of an effective action plan
Organizational and individual performance management
Results based management
Motivating your staff for achieving the desired target
Effective tools of monitoring and Evaluation
4. TARGET AUDIENCE:
This module is intended to help development practitioners understand how to use and what can be achieved by the Organizational Performance.
- Public and private sector staff who have in their job description the monitoring and evaluation of their organizational goals and objectives.
- Leaders both from public, private and civil society organizations, occupying decision-making positions
5. DELIVERY TIME AND VENUE:
Visit www.rmi.rw for the detailed Training Calendar. The venue and time may be adjusted according to the trainees' request, terms and conditions apply.