- MODULE OBJECTIVES
- Identify the elements of corporate culture that either inhibit or support the process of corporate entrepreneurship and innovation
- Scan the organizational business environment for entrepreneurship and innovation
- Compare the attributes of various organizations regarded as leaders or corporate innovation and examine the synergy necessary between leadership, ethics, corporate culture, and organizational dynamics
- Analyze how corporate entrepreneurial activities relate to a company’s ability to drive innovation throughout the organization
- Use corporate entrepreneurship and innovation to manage competition ,growth and expansion
2. MODULE DESCRIPTION:
Instilling entrepreneurial behavior into an organization’s practices and culture is a challenge for most established organizations. Changing customer needs, new technologies and agile competitors compel organizations to harness the innovative abilities, talents and passion of their employees.
The focus of this module is on the creation and management of entrepreneurial initiatives within a corporate context. The module will explore the foundations of corporate entrepreneurship and innovation: the entrepreneurial imperative, corporate entrepreneurship’s contribution, assessing the entrepreneurial orientation of the firm and different forms of corporate entrepreneurship, designing entrepreneurial organisations: strategy and entrepreneurship, structuring the company for entrepreneurship, energizing passionate people and human resource practices, and building cultures to support entrepreneurship and Continuous entrepreneurial performance systems:
designing control systems that facilitate entrepreneurship, leading the entrepreneurial organization, and measuring entrepreneurial performance.
3. MODULE CONTENT
Exploring the concept of Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Structuring the company for entrepreneurship
Theunique nature of corporate entrepreneurship
Design Thinking: Creative Approaches to Innovation
Levels of entrepreneurship in organizations: entrepreneurial intensity
Entrepreneurship in other contexts: non-profit and government organizations
Building an Organizational Environment Conducive to Entrepreneurial Endeavors: Resources, Process and Priorities
Implementing corporate entrepreneurship: process and challenges
Designing entrepreneurial organization
Developing innovative entrepreneurial culture
Managers (Public &Private) of larger organizations: whose entrepreneurial capabilities need to be developed.
5. DELIVERY TIME AND VENUE:
Visit www.rmi.rw for the detailed Training Calendar. The venue and time may be adjusted according to the trainees' request, terms and conditions apply.