Through consultancy services of the Research and Consultancy Unit, faculty supports clients and partners in:
- Providing Personnel Recruitment Services
- Designing Training Policy Documents,
- Developing Training Program curricula
- Conducting Institutional diagnosis,
- Designing Institutional Strategic and Business Plans,
- Developing ICT Management Policy Manuals,
- Producing Human Resources and Financial Management Manuals,
- Developing Communication, Marketing and Fundraising Strategies,
- Providing Investment Risk Analyses and Advice,
- Conducting Environmental Impact Assessment studies for investment projects.
This technical capacity support extends to institutional staff recruitment services to partners and other interested parties. The Unit Faculty team also conducts capacity needs assessments to inform the design of training programs and delivery of other RMI services.