- MODULE OBJECTIVES:
- To enable participants to understand revenue collection, financial management and the role it plays in their organization.
- To equip participants with a deeper understanding of current issues and best practices in management of debts.
- To manage existing debts satisfactorily and how to handle difficult debtors effectively.
- To prepare reliable records pertaining to credit transactions.
- To expose participants to strategies and techniques of improving financial performance of their organization.
2. MODULE BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
This module introduces the trainees to the principles of revenue collection management, designing and developing of revenue collection management plan, designing of revenue collection management procedures, well as preparation of revenue collection management reports.
Definitions, concepts and principles
Revenue collection management procedures
Revenue collection reporting
Revenue collection systems
Steps to improved revenue collection
The target audience for this module includes but not limited to Finance controllers, Credit controllers, Accountants, Debt collectors, Revenue collection officers, DAFs, Billing officers, Sales and Marketing officers.
5. DELIVERY TIME AND VENUE:
Visit www.rmi.rw for the detailed Training Calendar. The venue and time may be adjusted according to the trainees' request, terms and conditions apply.