- MODULE OBJECTIVES:
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of public budgeting systems including budget preparation and execution, financial management, capital finance and debt management, and intergovernmental relations.
- Enabling Trainees to Produce budget reports and that provide budgeted and actual performance analysis
- Equipping trainees with capacity to Identify weaknesses in the internal control system and design strong systems
- Providing capacity to Trainees to Prepare financial reports that can used by different users to assess the performance and position of t a given budget agency
- Helping the trainees to grasp the knowledge of public procurement
2.MODULE BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
This module, particularly designed for middle and high-level managers/directors, links the fields of public finance, public budgeting, and public financial management with case analysis and group discussion to enhance a basic understanding of the skills needed for successful supervision and management of financial resources in public organizations.
Introduction and overview of PFM(General perspectives) and PFM In Rwanda- (Pillars and components)
Accounting And Reporting In Public Sector
Planning and Budgeting Process
Sources of Gvt Revenues
Audit in public entities
Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations
The target audience for this module includes but not limited to Directors of Finance, Chief Budget Managers, Junior Finance Officers, Accountants, Procurement officers, Budget and Planning officers.
5. DELIVERY TIME AND VENUE:
Visit www.rmi.rw for the detailed Training Calendar. The venue and time may be adjusted according to the trainees' request, terms and conditions apply.